My latest trades


Some weeks ago I started making trades, because life is not only about money.
You have something to offer and me too! :)

The experience it's being great, I am pretty excited about it, and trades I've already done are greats!

I got a little bowl from Viruset Studio, it is just great: simple, lightful and pretty.



If you want to know about Viruset Studio...

..........................OO.........................

On the other hand Lia was interested in doing a trade. When I saw her paintings I fall completely in love!  She makes delightful paintings with avery special style, it is really unique.

You know what? all her paintings are dripped in bee wax, the texture is so cool!


Si queréis conocer más sobre Lia, aquí tenéis más información

Are you interested in doing a trade? let me know! it's fantastic!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, thanks!