Upcycling a strawberry box


Hi all!

Today I bring you the first "micro-post" (first of many, I hope!)

I guess that whenever you go to the supermarket and  you see the fruit boxes , you think ....
I could do little things cool with them! ...

Of course you can!
I have recycled a box of strawberries with two crepe paperboard , some glue, acrylic paint and washi tape. The cardboard is great to hide the staples. Washi tape is perfect to hide the staples of the inner sides and gives a touch more fun.
As you can see is very simple to do, so I would encourage you to recycle them every time you get one.
Last year also recycled a couple and I used them as pots for my tomatoes.
Despite the French weather there are still perfect!
A college Ovejita Be! recycled also a little box and it came so pretty!

Have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, thanks!