50 Free bussines cards

Hi!
I wanted to tell you a very interesting thing about the possibility of getting 50 business cards from   MOO  totally free for those who have Etsy shop. The only condition is that the Etsy logo will appear on the front.

The cards have a great quality and you can put pictures of your creations on them (for example I have chosen that each card have a different picture of my items, in such a way that I can show what I make to people when there is no Internet and without the need of carring everything with me).





There are a lot of different sort of cards. I love mini-cards because they look really pretty with the package of my creations. There are so many lovely design templates packs to add at the front side. On the other side you write the information about your shop and you have also the possibility of include your shop's logo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, thanks!